- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Formula OSX by Genestra
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Each Tablet Contains
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 75 IU
- Calcium (dibasic calcium phosphate/ 250 mg
calcium carbonate/ microcrystalline hydroxyapatite ♦)
- Phosphorus (dibasic calcium phosphate/ 100 mg
microcrystalline hydroxyapatite ♦)
- Magnesium (magnesium oxide) 125 mg
- Molybdenum (molybdenum Krebs £ complex) 25 mcg
- Vanadium (vanadium Krebs £ complex) 20 mcg
♦ Freeze-dried bovine bone £ Citrate/ fumarate/ malate/ succinate/ alpha-ketoglutarate
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silica, pharmaceutical glaze
Recommended Adult Dose: Take one tablet two times daily with meals, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, artificial coloring or flavoring or dairy products.
Quality Assurance Tamper-resistant package. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Formula OSX is indicated for the formation of strong teeth and bones, dental procedures, growth spurts, fatigue, brittle bones, nervousness, insomnia, osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.
Adults: One to two tablets, two times daily with meals.
Children under 12: One tablet one to two times daily with meals.