- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
D-Mulsion 1000 (Liquid Emulsified Vitamin D)
D-Mulsion 1000 is emulsified using the unique WisdOM-3 process. The vitamin D3 is micellized, minimizing bile dependency and making it highly available for absorption.
Patented emulsification WisdOM-3 process enhances absorption.
Easy-to-use Can be dropped directly in the mouth or mixed in drinks.
Are you getting 2-3 hours of direct sunlight per week with no sunscreen? Although you can obtain vitamin D from the sun, we tend not to these days since we work indoors and are scared of sun exposure. The result is that 90% of the country is vitamin D deficient.
Consequences of vitamin D deficiency include:
- Generalized bone pain or isolated bone pain (Osteomalacia)
- Muscle aches
- Breast, ovarian, prostate, and colon cancer
- Leukemia in children
- Kidney disease or kidney stones
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular disease
- Autoimmune disease prevention (type I diabetes, MS)
- Weakened liver function
Research shows that activated Vitamin D inhibits cancer cell growth, so get your 2-3 hours of sun per week, or take your vitamin D!
D-Mulsion 1000 1 oz
Serving Size 1 Drop (0.025 ml)
Servings per Container 1200
Each Drop Contains:
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
- Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) Leaf Std. Extract (90% Stevioside) 0.01 mg
Other ingredients: Purified water, maltodextrin, modified tapioca starch, extra virgin olive oil, lemon oil, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, citric acid, potassium sorbate, natural mixed tocopherols
Recommended Dose (All Ages): Take one drop two times daily, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring or dairy products. Ideal for vegetarians.